Piha Radar Station
|Ref: JTD-04A-01111, Piha Number 4 Radar Station antenna, 1958, West Auckland Research Centre|
|Ref: JTD-04J-01110, Te Ahuahu Road and radar station, 1958, West Auckland Research Centre|
|Ref: JTD-04A-00307-1, remains at radar station site and Hikurangi beacon, 1963, West Auckland Research Centre|
Use the heritage collections at Auckland Libraries to find out more about the Piha Radar Stations:
- 'On the radar : the story of Piha's World War 2 radar station' by Sandra Coney (2013).
- Newspaper articles on Local History Online
|Ref: JTD-04A-00307-2, remains at radar station site, 1963, West Auckland Research Centre|